Ultrasonic Cleaners and Surfactants
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is California Prop 65 compliant.
Ultrasonic tank cleaning is used to clean machined parts, castings, electronic components, printed circuit boards, tools, automotive and aircraft engine parts, servo motors, and other parts made of metal, glass, or ceramic. This method of cleaning is more effective than soaking and allows you to clean multiple items at once for improved efficiency. While ultrasonic cleaning is possible with water alone, it is not recommended. Using the right ultrasonic tank cleaning agent will drastically improve the overall cleaning operation.
Safe and Effective Ultrasonic Cleaners and Solvents for Industrial ApplicationsThe typical cleaners, solvents, and degreasers used in ultrasonic cleaning tanks have high toxicity, creating workplace hazards and posing a risk to the environment. NuGenTec’s ultrasonic cleaners give people a safer, eco-friendlier alternative for soaking and spraying applications. Our ultrasonic solvent cleaners have no or low VOCs and are safer to use and handle than conventional products. Our formulas also evaporate slowly, allowing you to get more out of each bottle.
Contaminants removed by our ultrasonic surfactants include dust, dirt, oil, pigments, rust, grease, lubricants, paraffin, algae, fungus, bacteria, limescale, polishing compounds, flux agents, fingerprints, soot, smut, wax and mold release agents, even biological soils.
The product offerings below are just a smattering of what we have to offer. If you require a special ultrasonic solvent cleaner, please contact our sales team. We offer part cleaning and chemical selection services for free in our tech services laboratories. Just send us your parts, and we will come up with a cost-effective, safe, and the most environmentally friendly solution available.
Ultrasonic Tank Degreasers and CleanersOur ultrasonic cleaners provide a safer solution to many of the toxic products on the market. All of our products are highly concentrated, allowing you to dilute them to the ratio your application requires. Before selecting a formula, you should consider the following: type and nature of the contaminant, part material, whether there are post-cleaning steps, and pH of the liquid (acidic or neutral).
- CitraKlean All Purpose Concentrated Cleaner Degreaser: A citrus-based cleaner formulated to remove oil and grease from virtually any surface. This highly concentrated formula exhibits excellent foaming and residue-free rinsing properties.
- CitraKlean Clear All-Purpose Ultrasonic Cleaner Degreaser: Use this cleaner for standard or ultrasonic cleaning applications where you need to remove tenacious oil or grease. This citrus-based product rinses away or allowed to flash dry in ultrasonic cleaning.
- AquaKlean MF1: This alkaline industrial solvent is formulated to provide low to moderate foaming in ultrasonic tank applications. Safely removes grease and oil from most ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- AquaKlean 1400: A mildly alkaline cleaner that is low foaming for use in spray and tank applications. This formula has excellent oil splitting capabilities for recirculating systems.
- AquaKlean EF105MF: Use this moderate foaming ultrasonic surfactant in tank applications to clean plastics, ceramics, metal, and glass. This formula exhibits excellent oil splitting capabilities for recirculating systems.
- AquaKlean EF145: A highly alkaline cleaner and etchant for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics, ceramics, and glass. This formula has a low foaming tendency for use in spray and tank applications.
- AquaKlean EF7B: We formulated this pH neutral cleaner for tank and “sink-on-drum” applications. This ultrasonic cleaner is mildly alkaline and has moderate foaming tendencies for effective dirt removal and degreasing.