FluoSolv Aerosol Products
Safe, Effective Aerosol Cleaners, Degreasers & Flux RemoversFluoSolv® aerosols are a proprietary blend of non-flammable hydrofluoroethers (HFEs), trans-1,2-dichloroethylene (t-DCE), and alcohol. This unique formula is engineered for flux removal, as well as white residue removal.
Drop-In nPB ReplacementFluoSolv® BA and FluoSolv D-Flux are drop-in replacements for “traditional” defluxing blends of n-propyl bromide (nPB) and similar degreasing solvents. In addition to nPB replacement, FluoSolv can also substitute for Asahi AK-225 (blend of HCFC-225 ca/cb), HCFC-141b, and other cleaners that contain ozone-depleting substances that have been banned from production.
Our research has shown that to clean metal surfaces in the shortest amount of time, the solvent must flow extremely close to the surface to “catch and release” contaminants. FluoSolv® solvent blending technology leverages the chemical solvency of the fluid as well as its high density, low viscosity, low surface tension, and other physical properties to achieve optimum performance. Request a quote or contact NuGenTec for the FluoSolv aerosol products you need.
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is California Prop 65 compliant.
Features & Benefits of FluoSolv Aerosol Products
- Both FluoSolv D-Flux and FluoSolv BA are drop-in replacements for n-propyl bromide, Honeywell Solstice, and similar defluxing solvents
- They can also be used to substitute for other harsh cleaners, such as Asahi AK-225 (blend of HCFC-225 ca/cb) and HCFC-141b, both of which contain ozone depleting substances and have been banned from production
- Non-ozone depleting chemicals (ODC)
- Low global warming potential (GWP)
- Low toxicity
- High allowable exposure limit (AEL)
- Effective degreaser, flux remover, and electrical contact cleaning applications
- Fast evaporating, no-residue formula for PCB (printed circuit board) flux removal and flux cleaning
- Ideal for cleaning electrical equipment and electrical contacts
- FluoSolv® aerosol cleaners are ideally balanced for high performance, user safety, and desirable environmental properties
- Drop-in replacement = no equipment modifications
- No ceiling on instantaneous exposure
- Chemically stable; will not go acid
- Sold by the case (12 cans per case, 16 oz. net weight each)
Proprietary Aerosol Degreaser FormulaNuGenTec’s FluoSolv aerosol degreasers and defluxers are blended using proprietary technology that leverages the chemical solvency of the fluid and physical properties such as low surface tension, high density, and low viscosity. Our specialized formula ensures maximum parts cleaning power.
FluoSolv aerosol products are made with a unique blend of HFEs (hydrofluoroethers) and t-DCE (trans-1,2-dichloroethylene). This formulation effectively removes grease, oil, particulate matter, and other surface contaminants.
FluoSolv® Material Compatibility
FluoSolv products are compatible with all metals, ceramic, and other non-conducting materials, and most elastomeric materials. Notable exceptions are fluoroelastomers, such as Viton and Kalrez. We recommend spot testing all materials prior to use to ensure compatibility.
Contact Us for Powerful Aerosol Industrial Degreaser Options
FluoSolv aerosol products are effective, and eco-friendly solutions for degreasing, flux removal, and other applications, and are safe, drop-in alternatives for nPB replacement. Request a quote on the FluoSolv aerosols you need, or contact NuGenTec for more information.