FDA Certified Nitrile Disposable Medical Exam Gloves Siraphan 28
Industries across the world have felt the effects of PPC shortages as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, a number of nitrile medical exam glove suppliers have taken shortcuts that have taken advantage of the current supply shortage and contaminated the market with low-quality, illegally sourced gloves.
NuGenTec is committed to providing you with the highest-quality nitrile butadiene disposable examination gloves available. Our gloves are traced from manufacturing to shipment to delivery to ensure that you get the gloves you need when you need them. Available textured disposable gloves are available in the following sizes:
- X Large
(1) Each Pallet consists of 1,600 boxes or 160 cartons of gloves. Sold in a 10% small (160 boxes), 40% Medium (640 boxes), 40% Large (640 boxes), 10% X-Large (160 boxes) arrangement.
Place your order below—gloves are available in packs of 100, 10 boxes per carton—or Contact us or give us a call. We can accommodate large-scale orders with quick turnaround times.
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is California Prop 65 compliant.
Our disposable examination gloves are made from nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) and are available in assorted colors. Features like the textured fingers and beaded cuffs make these the most comfortable and practical disposable rubber gloves on the market.
- Products have a shelf life of 5 years from the manufacture date with proper storage
- Store under room conditions, avoiding direct sunlight
Disposable Nitrile Examination Glove FeaturesNuGenTec disposable nitrile examination gloves are designed to hold up to the most rigorous demands. In addition to our premium, authentically sourced nitrile material, our gloves provide numerous advantages that you won’t find with your standards nitrile glove supplier, including:
- Superior strength and puncture resistance
- Beaded cuff ensures easy donning and prevents roll down
- Textured finger or palm to enhance wet and dry grip
- Thinner gauge improves tactile sensitivity
- Custom designed for comfort and fit
Nitrile Gloves to Fit Multiple IndustriesStay ahead of industry shortages with NuGenTec’s longer-lasting glove lineup. Products have a shelf life of 5 years from the manufacture date with proper storage, making them perfect for a variety of industries, including medical work, restaurants, food processing, industrial applications and more. Feel at ease protecting your clients, employees, and even your neighbors by providing an additional layer of defense to prevent germs and other contaminants from sticking to your hands. To ensure proper usage, gloves should remain stored under room conditions, avoiding direct sunlight.
Place your order above or feel free to browse our additional PPE equipment for added protection against COVID-19 and other airborne viruses.