Formulating Safer Descaling Solutions for the Oilfield IndustryIndustrial descalers are chemical-based cleaners used in oil and gas applications to remove mineral scale, grease and buildup from pipelines and equipment. When used regularly, descalers help maintain pipeline flow rates, improve production levels, and extend the operating life of oilfield equipment.
Most descalers contain fluorides that pose a severe risk to human health at high doses. NuGenTec formulated a descaling solution for the oilfield industry that cleans and degreases equipment effectively without using high levels of hazardous chemicals. Our descalers are safer to apply and remove scale and other buildups without corroding, pitting, or damaging metal surfaces.
Industrial Descalers for the Oil & Gas IndustryNuFlo™ descalers are highly concentrated industrial strength scale removers for O&G pipelines, equipment, and tanks. This line of industrial descalers removes oxides, heat scale, and rust, removes oxidation, promotes efficient operation and reduced power consumption.
Our descaling formulas do not contain dangerous fluorides, and the powerful hydrochloric acid is inhibited to minimize and prevent corrosion on all ferrous metals. NuFlo™ industrial descaling solutions are a safe and functional replacement for traditional hydrochloric acid treatments and other commonly used oilfield acid treatments.
NuGenTec’s industrial descalers are safe to use on a variety of materials and dissolve all types of water scale and lime, especially in the oil and gas industry. Our ecofriendly descaling products are also classified as a degreaser and safe to use on the following surfaces:
- Stainless Steel
Benefits of Our Biodegradable Industrial Descalers
- Dissolves all types of water scale and lime
- Works on aluminum, brass, and copper
- Can be used in colder temperatures
- Is classified as a degreaser
- No pitting or other damage to equipment
- Improves operation and extends equipment life
Industrial Descaling Solutions for Cleaning, Descaling, and DegreasingNuGenTec’s highly concentrated, high-strength industrial greasers are formulated to remove scale, grease, and contaminants effectively while minimizing corrosion. Our line of NuFlo industrial descaling solutions includes multi-purpose formulas and descalers compatible with high-temperature environments up to 550°F.
- NuFlo Descale 81: An industrial descaler for dithiazine based sulfur scales created by triazine-based H2S scavengers. Use in tanks, bubble towers, flowlines, and pipelines.
- NuFlo Descale 433: A scale remover effective at removing barium sulfate scale (BaSO4), calcium sulfate scale (CaSO4), magnesium sulfate scale (MgSO4), and strontium sulfate scale (SrSO4). Use this product in wells, perfs, pumps, rods, tubing, and pipelines.
- NuFlo Descale 727: A multi-use industrial descaling solution for iron, copper, manganese, calcium, magnesium, and zinc metal complexes and scales. Applications include wells, perfs, pumps, rods, tubing, and flowlines or pipelines.
- NuFlo Descale 730: Removes calcium, iron, copper, manganese, and zinc scales from oilfield equipment. Use on wells, perfs, pumps, rods, tubing, and flowlines or pipelines.
- NuFlo 31-30i: A liquid acidic compound formulated to remove heat scale, mineral deposits, oxides, and alkaline salt buildup from metal pipelines, wellbores, and other oil and gas equipment.
- NuFlo Descale 1014-10%: Removes water scale, iron scale, heat scale, lime, and oxidation from metal and glass surfaces. We formulated this product for use in heat exchangers, HVAC units, and heating and refrigeration equipment.
- NuFlo Descale 1014-30%: A higher concentrated version of our NuFlo Descale 1014-10% solution.