Tank Bottom Sludge Clean-up Process
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is California Prop 65 compliant.
NuGenTec's oil storage tank cleaning products are a proprietary line of environmentally friendly oilfield chemicals designed to dissolve hydrocarbon sludge and convert it to marketable oil. The chemical process converts sludge in tanks (no manned entry) into three distinct layers of oil, water and sand (or other residual solids). These products are non-flammable, non-corrosive, and environmentally friendly, shipping as a non-regulated material.
NuGenTec's NuFlo® and NuSolv™ proprietary well tank cleaning procedure can reduce down-time in the Cleaning, Testing, & Inspection process to as little as 1 week returning tanks to their rated capacity, extending asset life and recovering oil from sludge.
|1. Sludge builds on tank bottom resulting in lost storage capacity and other costly problems.|
|2. NuFlo is injected into the tank and circulated with cutter stock or lease oil.|
|3. Sludge is liquefied and converted into refinery quality oil.|
|4. After the NuFlo has liquefied the tank sludge it can be easily pumped out and separated into saleable crude, water and sand/sediment.|
Benefits – Oil Storage Tank Cleaning
- The process can usually be completed in less than one week, and the tank does not necessarily need to be taken oﬀ-line.
- The paraﬃn and asphaltene sludge is recovered as usable oil – a huge value recovered.
- Labor costs are reduced and sludge transport and disposal costs are eliminated.
- No “in-tank” hazards to employees.
- No adverse impact on the environment.
- Our solution yields