AquaKlean™ 1400 Liquid Industrial Metal Cleaner
An Oakite® Inproclean® 1300 drop-in replacement for spray washers & tanks
NuGenTec’s AquaKlean™ 1400 industrial metal cleaner is a low-foaming solution for spray wash and tank cleaning applications. The non-silicated, non-caustic formula will not sludge or form scale, while the mildly alkaline formula makes it ideal for use as a multi-metal cleaner.
AquaKlean 1400 is also suitable for use on plastics, ceramics, and glass.
Powerful, Eco-Friendly Degreaser & Cleaner
AquaKlean 1400 was formulated for improved removal of particulates and organics, with reduced residue and fast rinsing characteristics. It provides excellent wetting and rinsing properties and is an excellent choice for pre-plate cleaning. AquaKlean 1400 is a drop-in replacement for Oakite® Inproclean® 1300.
This industrial metal cleaner and degreaser effectively removes inks, polishing and buffing compounds, grease, oils, fingerprints, drawing compounds, and metalworking fluids.
Directions for Use
AquaKlean 1400 is effective at ambient temperatures. However, for best results, it should be used in a 1-10% concentration by volume of water at 120-165°F (49-74°C) for five seconds to five minutes. Parameters may vary depending on the type and extent of soils being removed. Temperatures may be increased slightly for shorter time cycles.
Not safe on Magnesium. Test for discoloration on cuprous alloys.
Order AquaKlean 1400 Industrial Metal Cleaner & Degreaser
AquaKlean 1400 is the powerful, environmentally friendly degreaser and cleaner you need for you spray washer and tank cleaning applications. Request a quote or contact NuGenTec to order.
Features & Benefits
- Formulated for improved removal of particulates and organics while providing reduced residues and fast rinsing.
- Multi-metal spray and tank cleaner and degreaser
- Excellent oil splitting capability for recirculating systems
- Excellent wetting and rinsing proprieties
- Ideal pre-plate cleaning.
- Oakite® Inproclean® 1300 drop-in replacement
- Type: non-emulsifying, neutral pH, non-foaming, multi-metal cleaner
- pH: 9.8
- VOC: (g/L): 0
- Foam: none
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is California Prop 65 compliant.