AquaKlean® STC-HT Zero VOC Highly Alkaline Cleaner
No-Rinse Spray & Tank Cleaner
NuGenTec’s AquaKlean STC-HT is a highly alkaline, very low-foaming, zero VOC liquid cleaner. AquaKlean STC-HT features flash rust inhibitors that provide extended indoor rust protection for up to 90 days. Because it has no cloud point, AquaKlean STC-HT remains clear at all operating temperatures, allowing for maximum cleaning efficiency and ease of determining soil levels in the cleaning solution.
Compared to conventional highly alkaline cleaners, AquaKlean STC-HT’s formula has a lower conductivity, and therefore allows faster rinsing and zero spotting. For heavy-duty flash rust prevention, AquaKlean STC-HT can also be left on surfaces while still achieving zero spotting.
Directions for Use
AquaKlean STC-HT is effective at ambient temperatures. However, it is normally used at 1 – 10% by volume of water at 110–165 °F for five seconds to five minutes. The parameters can vary depending on the type and extent of soils being removed. Temperatures may be increased slightly for shorter time cycles.
Safe for use on steel, cast iron, and magnesium. DO NOT USE on aluminum, copper, zinc, lead, tin, or their alloys (brass, bronze, etc.).
- AquaKlean STC-HT is a highly alkaline cleaner (see below) formulated for use as a ferrous metal and stainless steel spray and tank cleaner and degreaser.
- Can be used at ambient temperatures.
- Lower conductivity than most conventional highly alkaline cleaners; therefore allows for faster rinsing.
- Ideal for high soil loading and fast, complete rinsing, or “no rinse” applications.
- AquaKlean STC-HT is a solvent free, zero VOC product (see below).
- Removes inks, polishing and buffing compounds, grease, oils, chlorinated oils, fingerprints, metalworking fluids, carbonaceous deposits, and more.
- Releases metal complexes during water treatment.
- Built-in corrosion inhibitor in cleaner (flash rust i