- Type: Cleaner
- AquaKlean EF 105 MF was formulated to provide improved removal of particulates and organics while providing reduced residues, and fast rinsing.
- AquaKlean EF 105 MF is effective at ambient temperatures. However, it is normally used at 1 to 10% by volume of water at 120° to 165°F for 5 seconds to 5 minutes.
- NFPA: 1, 0, 0
- Form: Colorless liquid
Non-silicated liquid multi-metal cleaner for tank applications
NuGenTec’s AquaKlean™ EF105MF is a mildly alkaline, moderate-foaming liquid cleaner for use in tank applications. Its non-silicated and non-caustic formula will not sludge or form scale, while the mild alkaline formula allows AquaKlean EF105MF to be used as a multi-metal cleaner.
AquaKlean EF105LF industrial metal cleaner may be used in solvent replacement tanks with hand brushing operations. Also suitable for cleaning plastics, ceramics, and glass.
A Potent, Environmentally Friendly Degreaser & Cleaner
AquaKlean EF105MF was formulated to provide improved removal of particulates and organics, with reduced residues and fast rinsing. This industrial metal cleaner and degreaser provides excellent wetting and rinsing proprieties, making it an excellent choice for pre-plate cleaning.
Its unique formula quickly and effectively removes inks, polishing and buffing compounds, grease, oils, fingerprints, drawing compounds, and metalworking fluids.
View our AquaKlean EF105MF MSDS, TDS, and SDS (Spanish – French – German – Korean) for more information.
Directions for Use
While AquaKlean EF105MF is effective at ambient temperatures, for best results it should be used at 1-10% by volume of water at 120-165°F (49-74°C) for five seconds to five minutes. Parameters may vary depending on the type and extent of soils being removed. Temperatures may be increase slightly for shorter time cycles.
Test for discoloration on cuprous alloys. Not safe on magnesium.
Order AquaKlean EF105MF Aqueous Industrial Cleaner Today
AquaKlean EF105MF is the eco friendly degreaser and cleaner you need for your tough industrial cleaning applications. Request a quote or contact NuGenTec to place an order.
Features & Benefits
- Formulated for improved removal of particulates and organic, with reduced residues and fast rinsing
- Excellent micro-etch for aluminum and aluminum alloys
- Non-silicated, moderate foam
- Excellent oil splitting capability for recirculating systems
- Form: colorless liquid multi-metal spray and tank cleaner and degreaser
- Primary application: non-silicated liquid multi-metal cleaner for tank applications
- pH: 10.2
- VOC: (g/L): 40
- Foam: moderate
- NFPA: 1, 0, 0