FireSleeving: Temperature-resistant and flame retardant insulation for all types of lines that carry hot or volatile fluids
SEPCO® Pyrosleeve® is designed to protect your operating life lines, cables, electrical lines, pipes, and hoses in harsh and hostile operating environments. Pyrosleeve was developed as a temperature-resistant and flame retardant insulation for all types of lines that carry hot or volatile fluids, or any line or cable that could be damaged by heat and flame. Pyrosleeve is a silicone coated, braided, glass sleeving manufactured by SEPCO® using an unique proprietary process. it can be installed by sliding it over a line or cable before, during, or after construction or during line replacement.
|OUTER COVERING ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION||ANY ACCEPTABLE|
|INSULATION THICKNESS||0.109 INCHES MINIMUM AND 0.141 INCHES MAXIMUM|
- Mullens Burst Strength: 800+ psi
- K Value (BTU/F°/hr/in of Thickness): 1.2
- Abrasion (Wyzenbeck Test): 9,500 Cycles
- Oil & Fluid Resistance (Immersion 120 hr at 80°F (25°C) Hydraulic Fluids
- Additional Laboratory Testing Available upon Request
- Tested to 1900°F
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is California Prop 65 compliant.