- NuGenTec =: Sodium citrate
- Form: Solid
- Sizing: 1-Gal
- CAS #: 144-33-2
- Molecular Formula:: C6H6Na2O7
- Electronics Grade:: Yes
- CAS #: 497-19-8
- It is often used as an electrolyte and lab reagent for acid-base titration standard.
- It most commonly occurs as crystalline heptahedra. The most important use is the manufacture of glass products. Another application is a food additive and used as an acidity regulator, anti-caking agent.
- NFPA: 1, 0, 1
- Form: White hygroscopicpowder or granules
Sodium citrate may refer to any of the sodium salts of citric acid: Monosodium citrate, Disodium citrate, Trisodium citrate.