- NuGenTec =: trihydroxidooxidophosphorus, phosphoric acid
- Form: White solid or colorless, viscous liquid (>42 °C)
- Sizing: 1-Gal
- CAS #: 7664-38-2
- Molecular Formula:: H3PO4
- Electronics Grade:: Yes
- CAS#: 7664-38-2
- Phosphoric acid is used in dentistry and orthodontics as an etching solution, to clean and roughen the surfaces of teeth where dental appliances or fillings will be placed.
- NFPA: 2, 0, 0, COR
- Form: White solid or colourless, viscous liquid (_42 °C)
Synonyms: Orthophosphoric Acid. Used in preparation of hydrogen halides, as a weak acid reagent, rust-remover and processed food.