- Primary Application: Zero VOC Highly Alkaline Spray & Tank Cleaner for iron & steel
- pH: 13.2
- VOC: (g/L): 0
- Foam: Low
NuGeneration Technologies’ AquaKlean STC is a highly alkaline, low-foaming liquid cleaner for use in both spray and tank applications. AquaKlean STC can be used at ambient temperatures for the most demanding cleaning jobs on ferrous metals and stainless steels. With a lower conductivity than most highly alkaline cleaners, AquaKlean STC allows for faster, more complete rinsing.
AquaKlean STC was formulated to provide a solvent-free, advanced cleaning of ferrous metals and stainless steels.
At temperatures above 110° F, AquaKlean STC will not foam.
Removes inks, polishing and buffing compounds, grease, oils, chlorinated oils, fingerprints, drawing compounds, metalworking fluids and carbonaceous deposits.
Directions for Use:
AquaKlean STC is effective at ambient temperatures. However, it is normally used at 1 – 10% by volume of water at 110 – 165 °F for 5 seconds to 5 minutes. The parameters can vary depending on the type and extent of soils being removed. Temperatures may be increased slightly for shorter time cycles. Do NOT use on Aluminum, Copper, Zinc, Lead, Tin or their alloys (Brass, Bronze, etc.). Safe for use on Steel, Cast Iron, and Magnesium.
● Ferrous metal & stainless steel spray and tank cleaner and degreaser
● Releases metal complexes during water treatments
● Non-silicated, low foam
● High soil loading and, fast, complete rinsing
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is California Prop 65 compliant.