- Primary Application: Multi-Metal Stripper/De-Bonder
- pH: 11.5
- VOC: (g/L): 0
NuGeneration Technologies’ NuStrip RH is unsurpassed in stripping/de-bonding. Nu-Strip RH is a Zero-VOC solvent system that is a much safer alternative to MEK and Tri-Chlor. The mildly alkaline formula quickly and effectively removes resins, paints, synthetic finished, vinyl, baked acrylics, epoxies, polyurethanes, alkyds, polyesters, melamines, particles, greases and oil from both ferrous and non-ferrous alloys without attacking metal substrates.
NuStrip RH was formulated to provide improved removal of coatings from most metal surfaces, including sensitive soft metals such as Zinc, Aluminum and Tin, and their alloys such as Brass and Bronze. NuStrip RH provides excellent wetting and rinsing properties, allowing for fast, effective stripping of coatings and reducing residues.
Directions for Use:
NuStrip RH is effective at ambient temperatures. However, it is normally used at 100% by volume at 60 °F to 100 °F for 2 to 10 minutes. Parts may also be left to soak in solution at ambient temperature to allow for more flexible process times.
- Zero-VOC, and a safer alternative to MEK and Tri-Chlor
- Safe and effective on ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys, including sensitive metals and alloys
- Non-corrosive and contains no amines
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is California Prop 65 compliant.
NuStrip RH Multi-Metal Stripper/De-Bonder Zero VOC