Powerful, low-foaming spray, ultrasonic and soak cleaner.
NuGenTec's AquaKlean® SUS is a low foaming, multi-metal cleaner ideal for use in spray, ultrasonic and soak cleaning. AquaKlean SUS operates at a mild pH of 10.0, making it highly effective and safe on all metals including soft, amphoteric metals such as Aluminium, Tin, Zinc and their alloys such as Brass and Bronze. AquaKlean SUS is a robust, high-performance cleaner able to be used in a wide range of cleaning application and is used as a drop-in replacement for Brulin Formula 815GD.
AquaKlean® SUS was formulated to provide improved removal of particulates and organics while providing reduced residues, and fast rinsing. AquaKlean SUS remains clear in both concentrate and dilution during use, and maintains low foaming tendencies over a wide temperature range, allowing for efficient and powerful cleaning and residue-free, spotless rinsing. Removes: inks, polishing and buffing compounds, grease, oils, fingerprints, drawing compounds, and metalworking fluids. With built-in flash rust and corrosion inhibition package, AquaKlean SUS provides complete protection in heat treatment, annealing, or storage conditions.
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is California Prop 65 compliant.
AquaKlean® SUS CONCENTRATION CONTROL
Determination of Bath Concentration by Free Alkalinity Titration
Reagents and Equipment:
- Hach Alkalinity Test Kit Model AL-TA (Bromocresol Green - Methyl Red)
- Plastic measuring tube
- Mixing bottle Sulfuric Acid Standard Solution, 0.500N
- Bromocresol Green - Methyl Red Reagent pillow packets
- Deionized water
- AquaKlean SUS bath
- Fill the plastic measuring tube level full with AquaKlean SUS bath. Pour the contents of the tube into the mixing bottle.
- Open one Bromocresol Green - Methyl Red Reagent pillow packet and add the contents to the mixing bottle. Swirl gently until fully mixed.
- Add Sulfuric Acid Standard Solution, 0.500N, drop-by-drop to the mixing bottle. Swirl the bottle gently in between drops, allowing for full mixing. Count each drop as it is added. Continue adding drops until the color changes from blue-green to pink.
- The total volume of the AquaKlean SUS can be calculated by multiplying the number of Sulfuric Acid Standard Solution, 0.500N, used in the test by the experimentally determined factor below.
Drops x 0.9645 = Volume AquaKlean® SUS (%)
Concentration based on number of drops from test kit.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
AquaKlean® SUS is effective at ambient temperatures. However, it is normally used at 1 to 10% by volume of water at 60 °F to 165 °F for 5 seconds to 5 minutes. The parameters can vary due to the type and extent of soils to be removed. Temperatures may be increased slightly for shorter time cycles.
| Physical Properties
|| AquaKlean® SUS
| Use Concentration
|| 1 - 10% by volume
| Bulk Density
|| 9.4 lbs/gal
| Operating Temps
|| 60°F and up | Best >120° to 165°F
| pH, Concentrate
| pH, @5%
| VOC (@ 10% b.v.)
|| <7 g/L @ 10%
| Flash Point
| Soluble in water
Availability: 5-gallon and 55-gallon containers, 275-gallon totes and bulk tankers.
Shipment: DOT – Non-Regulated Material, Liquid
Storage: Keep out of direct sunlight. Keep from freezing. Store between 40 °F - 120 °F.
Disposal: Dispose of in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations. For assistance with disposal contact NuGeneration Technologies at 888-99-NuGen or send an email to email@example.com.
Regulatory: This product is classified and labeled according to the Globally Harmonized System (GHS).
This product may cause irritation to the skin and eyes.
Please make sure you have read and understand the product label and SDS before using this product. Avoid breathing vapors, spray or mists. Use only with adequate ventilation. Wash thoroughly after handling. Observe label precautions.
|| Volume AquaKlean SUS (%)
AquaKlean SUS as a drop-in replacement for Brulin Formula 815GD.