- Primary Application: Meets MIL-PRF-85704C, pH at 5% 8.8
- pH: 9.5
- VOC: (g/L): 0
- Foam: Low foam
- NFPA: 1, 0, 0
- Sizing: 55-Gal
NuGeneration Technologies’ AquaKlean EF53 is a mildly alkaline liquid cleaner with moderate foaming tendencies for use in tank applications. The non-silicated and non-caustic formula will not sludge or form a scale. The mildly alkaline formula allows AquaKlean EF53 to be used as a multi-metal cleaner.
Other acceptable materials include: plastics, ceramics and glass.
AquaKlean EF53 was formulated as a heavy duty cleaner to provide improved removal of particulates and organics while providing reduced residues and fast rinsing. AquaKlean EF53 Meets MIL-PRF- 85704C, Type II. AquaKlean EF53 may be used in solvent replacement tanks with hand brushing operations and contains sodium nitrite for flash rust protection. Removes inks, polishing and buffing compounds, grease, oils, fingerprints, drawing compounds, and metalworking fluids.
Directions for Use:
Effective at ambient temperatures. However, it is normally used at 1 to 10% by volume of water at 120 to 165°F for 5 seconds to 5 minutes. The parameters can vary depending on the type and extent of soils being removed. Temperatures may be increase slightly for shorter time cycles. Not safe on magnesium. Test for discoloration on cuprous alloys.
● Multi-metal spray and tank cleaner and degreaser
● Built in corrosion (Flash Rust) inhibitor
● Moderate foaming tendency
● Removes inks, polishing and buffing compounds, grease, oils, fingerprints, drawing compounds, and metalworking fluids
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is California Prop 65 compliant.