Applications: AIRCRAFT, AUTO & GARAGE
Removes exhaust smut and oils, engine degreasing, road tar removal, brake dust, white walls, dash-boards, plastic, vinyl and carpets. Tools and machinery, motors, cabinets, oil stains, benches, concrete floors, and tile floors.
Application Procedure: AeroKlean is effective at ambient temperatures.
Full Strength: Heavy-duty cleaning. Grime, oils and soot.
1:1 Ratio: Heavy soils and grease1:8 to 1:32 Ratio (16 oz. to 4 oz. per gallon of water)
: Spot cleaning on carpets and upholstery. General purpose cleaning. Soil, dirt, fingerprints, floors, painted surfaces, hard water stains. Safe on vehicles too: cars, trucks, campers, trailers, motorcycles and great for bikes, too.1:64 Ratio (2 oz per gallon with water)
: Power washers and carpet cleaning machines for commercial and vintage aircraft, trucks, vehicles, aluminum, windows etc.
AeroKlean Aircraft Detergent Typical Usage Parameters & Physical Properties:
- Description: Orange Peel Based Cleaner & Degreaser for commercial, military & vintage aircraft
- Use Concentration: Full strength to 100:1
- Operating Temperatures: Ambient
- pH Conc. / pH 5%: 8.8 / 8.5
- Bulk Density, #/gal: 8.9
- Flash point: < 180°F
- Solubility in Water: Complete
- Biodegradable: Yes
- Food Industries: USDA / FDA Approved
- VOC (Concentrate): < 250 g/L
- Military Specifications: Mil C 87937B, Type I
Available in 1, 5, 55 and 300 gallon containers . Bulk tank shipments also available. Shipment:
Freight classification is “cleaning compound, NOBIN – Liquid."Storage:
Keep out of direct sunlight. Keep from freezing. Store between 40-120°F. Disposal:
Dispose of in accordance with local, state, & federal regulations.