NuFlo® NuDrill Lube special metal-to-metal friction reducer that when added to brine based/water-based drilling muds will reduce torque at very low concentrations. NuFlo NuDrill Lube is designed to reduce friction in seawater, sodium chloride, sodium bromide, calcium chloride, calcium bromide and potassium formate completion fluids.
NuFlo NuDrill Lube has been shown to reduce torque and drag by more than 50% at very low concentrations. The optimum concentration NuFlo NuDrill Lube is 1-drum per 262 barrels of fluid (0.5% by volume).
- 10% more torque reduction than Safe-Lube® from MI Swaco a Schlumberger company
- Up to 50% Reduction in Torque
- Reduce drilling time by 25-50%
DO NOT USE with zinc-based fluids.
- Will not damage formation
- Soluble in most completion brines
- Effective at low concentrations
- Will improve filtration operations in muds
- Non-hazardous formula
- Readily biodegradable
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is California Prop 65 compliant.