USDA: A1, A2, A8 - Powerful, low-foaming spray, ultrasonic and soak cleaner.
NuGeneration Technologies’ AquaKlean® H4H is a low foaming, multi-metal cleaner ideal for use in spray, ultrasonic and soak cleaning specifically designed for the food process and meat packing industries. AquaKlean H4H operates at a mild pH of 10.0. AquaKlean H4H is a robust, high-performance cleaner able to be used in a wide range of cleaning applications. AquaKlean H4H has proven to be the new industry standard cleaning product for all metal process equipment in the food processing industry. USDA Categories: A1, A2, & A8.
Characteristics of AquaKlean H4H:
AquaKlean® H4H was formulated to provide improved removal of particulates and organics while providing reduced residues, and fast rinsing. AquaKlean H4H remains clear in both concentrate and dilution during use, and maintains low foaming tendencies over a wide temperature range, allowing for efficient and powerful cleaning and residue-free, spotless rinsing. Removes: inks, polishing and buffing compounds, grease, oils, fingerprints, drawing compounds, and metalworking fluids. With built-in flash rust and corrosion inhibition package, AquaKlean H4H provides complete protection in heat treatment, annealing, or storage conditions.
- Specially designed Cleaning Agent for Food Processing Industries
- Multi-metal spray and tank cleaner and degreaser - Low foam
- Effective on plastics, ceramics and glass
- USDA Categories: A1, A2, A8 (pending NSF)
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is California Prop 65 compliant.
AquaKlean® H4H CONCENTRATION CONTROL
Determination of Bath Concentration by Free Alkalinity Titration
Reagents and Equipment:
- Hach Alkalinity Test Kit Model AL-TA (Bromocresol Green - Methyl Red)
- Plastic measuring tube
- Mixing bottle Sulfuric Acid Standard Solution, 0.500N
- Bromocresol Green - Methyl Red Reagent pillow packets
- Deionized water
- AquaKlean SUS bath
- Fill the plastic measuring tube level full with AquaKlean H4H bath. Pour the contents of the tube into the mixing bottle.
- Open one Bromocresol Green - Methyl Red Reagent pillow packet and add the contents to the mixing bottle. Swirl gently until fully mixed.
- Add Sulfuric Acid Standard Solution, 0.500N, drop-by-drop to the mixing bottle. Swirl the bottle gently in between drops, allowing for full mixing. Count each drop as it is added. Continue adding drops until the color changes from blue-green to pink.
- The total volume of the AquaKlean H4H can be calculated by multiplying the number of Sulfuric Acid Standard Solution, 0.500N, used in the test by the experimentally determined factor below.
Drops x 0.9645 = Volume AquaKlean® H4H (%)
Concentration based on number of drops from test kit.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
AquaKlean® H4H is effective at ambient temperatures. However, it is normally used at 1 to 10% by volume of water at 60 °F to 165 °F for 5 seconds to 5 minutes. The parameters can vary due to the type and extent of soils to be removed. Temperatures may be increased slightly for shorter time cycles.