- Primary Application: Non-silicated liquid multi-metal cleaner for tank applications
- pH: 10.2
- VOC: (g/L): 40
- Foam: moderate
- NFPA: 1,0,0
- Sizing: 5-gal
NuGeneration Technologies’ AquaKlean EF105MF is a mildly alkaline, moderate-foaming liquid cleaner for use in tank applications. The non-silicated and non-caustic formula will not sludge or form a scale while the mildly alkaline formula allows AquaKlean EF105MF to be used as a multi-metal cleaner. AquaKlean EF105LF may be used in solvent replacement tanks with hand brushing operations.
Other acceptable materials include: plastics, ceramics and glass.
AquaKlean EF105MF was formulated to provide improved removal of particulates and organics while providing reduced residues, and fast rinsing. AquaKlean EF105MF provides excellent wetting and rinsing proprieties and is therefore an excellent choice for pre-plate cleaning.
Removes inks, polishing and buffing compounds, grease, oils, fingerprints, drawing compounds, and metalworking fluids.
Directions for Use:
AquaKlean EF105MF is effective at ambient temperatures. However, it is normally used at 1 – 10% by volume of water at 120 – 165°F for 5 seconds to 5 minutes. The parameters can vary depending on the type and extent of soils being removed. Temperatures may be increase slightly for shorter time cycles. Not safe on magnesium. Test for discoloration on cuprous alloys.
- Multi-metal spray and tank cleaner and degreaser
- Excellent micro-etch for Aluminum & Aluminum alloys
- Non-silicated, moderate foam
- Excellent oil splitting capability for recirculating systems
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is California Prop 65 compliant.